CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Tuesday 27 December 2011

Searching for CQ Zone 18 and 34 on eQSL for eZ40 award.

I like all kind of awards on HAM bands. A few of them can be obtain on eQSL.cc For example to get eZ40 award on eQSL I need to get eQSL confirmations from ALL 40 CQ Zones At the moment I need just one CQ ZONE (34) to get this award. Few days ago I had QSO with RU9HM Stan from Asiatic Russia and his QTH is in CQ ZONE 18. It was my missing one. Thanks Stan for eQSL from CQ 18. I am glad to be New1 for you on 80m as well.
Few words about my 80m activity. I`m glad to have 99 DXCC worked on that band and 67confirmed on LoTW! Great ... good progress ... At the moment I have more countries confirmed on 80m than on 30m! UFF all my contests activity on 3.5Mhz is doing good job with LoTW QSLs.

No comments:

Post a Comment