CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Sunday 24 February 2013

Getting to know new RTX

I was playing a bit with TS-590S on the bands and this the result:

XT - Burkina Faso - worked on several bands - but not only The Italian Team - in the same time XT is activated few operators from Japan. Nice to see in my log XT2CJA as new DXCC on 40/20m.

TZ6BB - Fernando - new band welcome here 10M!

J88DR - Dave from St. Vincent - 20SSB - new mode and 80mCW! New DXCC on 80m!

FK8DD - Sam from New Caledonia - worked him as /M mobile operation but logged as normal as well. New DXCC on 30m and rapid LoTW QSL!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ark

    How do find the 590 on the bands would it be better than the Pro3

    73
    Trevor
    EI2GLB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Trevor!
      590 is my back-up radio for now. I like PRO3 very much. But when is not here 590 is doing good job! Especially on CW. Has a few things .... overshooting is biggest issue In my opinion.
      73!
      Ark EI9KC

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the reply Ark I was thinking of gettin one to back up my Pro 2, I have followed the rig since it has been released and it seems to have good rx but some other features are poor,

    See you in the pile ups

    73
    Trevor
    EI2GLB

    ReplyDelete