CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Thursday 22 August 2013

Higher bands are awakening ....


Last few days condition on higher bands improved. 10m is not fully open but 12m is doing well during evenings. Did some QSOs to fill the gaps. Good to see E44PM back in Palestine! Not new one for me but new on LoTW. And very fast QSLer. Last night I was surprised when calling CQ on 15mCW I did few QSOs , mainly USA when strange call-sign showed up in the noise. Did not copy at first time but after several attempts finally copied ... JH8GEU Shiro gave me a call! ... Why surprise? Never seen Japan station on 21Mhz at 22:32 local time here! Looks like bands are awakening for autumn 2013 :) A lot of great DX-Peditions are planned!

1 comment:

  1. Sure is great to hear that news, I have been off the radio for about a week or so now. Just found the conditions were not all that great. I was able to get other projects in the shack done instead.
    Mike

    ReplyDelete