CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Sunday 12 February 2012

305 QSL cards received by the Bureau

Today I attended rally in Dublin organised by Phoenix Radio Club. I had good time there with a lot of radio friends.It was good to see you OMs! Many thanks to Dave EI9FBB who had to travel from Cork to Dublin. Dave gave me some cards for me posted by the Bureau ... 305 of them! Big time. All cards now been processed. I like paper QSL very much. This is a part of my job as I am a printer. I will spend few good moments to watch them one by one. I like to say with all 305 QSL cards I found a lot of NEW ONES for me on HF like Papua New Guinea, Uganda, Madagascar, Burundi and so on. QSL cards where I don`t have LoTW QSL confirmation. Now my statistics are much higher and 100 DXCC confirmed on 40m by now.

2 comments:

  1. Ark, congratulations on DXCC worked on 40m. You are doing brilliantly on the bands. Great to catch up with you at the rally yesterday. Enjoyed our chat. I have a lot of bureau cards to get through here, but life is busy !!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Tony.
      Life is busy this is true. It was nice to see you to OM. Good Luck with your Book.
      Vy 73!
      Ark EI9KC

      Delete