CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Saturday 11 February 2012

"ZK2C ... just a "dit" in the pacific"

ZK2C is now QRV on the bands and to reach them from EI land is hard with this condition on the bands. Last time when Niue was active by ZK2V was much easier to make some QSOs on upper bands. This time upper bands are closed in the evening from their location.On 40/30m I SWL them few times but signal was just above noise level without chances to receive RPT on my dipole. Today 1`st time ZK2C looged in my logbook. QSO on 20mCW. New DXCC on 14Mhz for me.

WPX RTTY Contest  this weekend and I was bit active for first time in RTTY contesting. 104 QSOs in total just for fun but I must admit RTTY is not my favorite mode. In the late evening I had a fun to work Dutch stations on 80mCW in PACC contest when CW is a melody for my ears ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment