CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Saturday 29 September 2012

Hard battle with Conway ....

One of my biggest battle to work 3D2C I had last few days. It is hard to reach them .... many people calling. Split so wide ... pile-up is massive. SWL them from 40m-10m. Great signal on 28Mhz this is big surprise! Looks like they can work EU all night long on 10m band. Worked Conway Reef on 15m and 12m CW. And ... no sure about 10m. A lot of QRM didn`t let me be sure 100%. Never seen DX-Pedition working up 5 to 60 on SSB and up 28onCW. The only way to catch them is to figure out when DX is listening. Even if you know it can be hard. Big guns are struggling a lot so what to say about ordinary stations with crank-up mast ;) So well. Happy to be in their log. No interested in RTTY at all. SSB will be nice but I am tired now chasing them so long....
About RTTY .... when I have no choice it has to be done. To catch new country on HF. 5U5U Chris QRV from Niger at the moment is my newest country worked on HF.


No comments:

Post a Comment