CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Sunday 27 October 2013

CQ WW SSB 2013


Had a pleasure to spend few hours on the radio during CQWW SSB 2013. During windy condition and other important commitments I`ve made 400 QSO on 21Mhz. 85 countries and 25 CQ zones. Great fun it was when my antenna was just 3m above the ground level and I was able to make some interesting DX including Hawaii Islands, Japan, China, Alaska. Not always had a chances to break a pile-up. Didn`t log many stations. 99% of my activity I was calling other stations. Did some CQ as well but not impressive , made about 10 QSOs. Enjoyed when I was chasing for example ON stations and when finally logged heard "thanks for new one". ;) 85 DXCC scored with my antenna pointed at 315 I did not use DX Cluster to look for Multipliers but I was sending spots when heard some of them. Noticed wonderful opening on 28Mhz  during this contest looks like it was one of the strongest on 10m during this solar circle.

1 comment:

  1. 400 QSO's and only a few hours on the radio is great results! Some very nice contacts indeed.
    Mike

    ReplyDelete