CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Wednesday 11 December 2013

300 - 1 = .... 301

This is some crazy mathematics here.  300 - 1 = .... 301  What does means ?

300 it was number of my worked countries few days ago (by the Clublog)

Today by the Clublog I am on 299 ....

Why ?

5A1AL Abubaker and his recent activity from Libya is not valid for DXCC. No licence.
So 5A1AL doesn`t count for awards at the moment. 
This is why Clublog removed my QSOs with Libya from my statistics.

I am not interested to get DXCC awards for now.
And my own statistics shows 301 countries worked.

What doesn`t count?

EZ8BP - Turkmenistan - Vlad has no valid licence ....
5A1AL - Libya - Abubaker - same story ....

I have to accept it, even as I said ... not interested in DXCC awards at the moment. But I am licensed HAM radio operator and I should only work licensed operators ... This is not 11m.

I hope to get my 300`th valid country soon ;)

1 comment:

  1. I got some information that all operations of 5A1AL have just been approved for DXCC purposes :)

    cheers,
    Paweł

    ReplyDelete