CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Sunday 25 January 2015

Challenge 2000

The ARRL Logbook of The World

Latest QSO with RI1ANR - Antarctica Novo Runway Airbase - and they recent LoTW upload gave me 2000 slots confirmed on DXCC Challenge.


This is big achievement for my modest station , little garden station. 
DXCC Challenge is counted by new country on each band. For example my
QSO with RI1ANR is counted as new DXCC on 15M


This is not a surprise that I am searching for stations using LoTW.
Few DX-Clusters are showing that option so it is much easier to find them.
Sometimes there is no choice , I have 5 countries CFM by traditional paper
QSL card only which I am big fan too.
For example ... Mount Athos

SV2ASP/A Mount Athos Monk Apollo QSL card

This is my list of DXCC confirmed by paper QSL only:

CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC
DEM. REP. OF THE CONGO
MINAMI TORISHIMA
MOUNT ATHOS
WESTERN SAHARA

1 comment:

  1. Well done Ark that's really some achievement I've only just passed 1500 confirmed,

    See you in the pile ups

    73
    Trevor
    EI2GLB

    ReplyDelete