CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Tuesday 17 February 2015

Cocos Island ATNO!



This is TI9/3Z9DX and RA9USU Dimitri on CW 17M from Cocos Island! 25`th place on Most Wanted list DXCC! And EI9KC is more than happy to work him as NEW Country on HF! Tiny signal from Cocos Island but strong enough to copy EI9KC 5NN on my hexbeam ! I know Dimitri and his style of CW`art after Yemen. He was member of 7O6T in 2012 and also as 7O2A personal CQWW activity. Great to hear him again! TI9/3Z9DX is a 4 Man operation from Cocos Island. Two Polish ops are there as well. Dom 3Z9DX (ex SQ9KWW) and SP8SIW Przmek. 4`th member is local TI2HMJ Jorge. Well done to whole team to put TI9 on air! Their location is not great to work EU but I`m happy with my QSO. This is beauty of CW, SSB in that condition .... sweet dream to copy anything. Recording is low quality I know that. I hope to have another chance to hear them better while I am busy packing my stuff for Juan Fernandez 3G0ZC ....

No comments:

Post a Comment