CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Friday 25 September 2015

E6GG Niue last place on the earth welcoming new day



This is E6GG Niue on 20M CW yesterday in the morning. Lovely signal, very strong via S/P , Niue as default on 20M in EU on that band.... My hunting for E6GG is finished now. Happy with 2 new bands (40/30) and one new mode (RTTY)  Dream QSO on 80M didn't happen ... I wasn`t able to copy them. Today in the evening nice surprise on 12M CW and my probably last QSO with E6GG Congratulations to EI4KL who managed QSO on 28Mhz! So far they have 15 QSOs with EU on 10M! All QSOs already confirmed on LoTW. This is great QSL policy and big thanks to whole Team for big effort. I had pleasure to be 7 times in their log - 4 times on the other side was Nigel G3TXF ( 12/17/20/40). BTW no QSO with EU on Top Band ..... yet. Good Luck!  Few days left .....
E6 is a new prefix for Niue , 3 years ago ITU updated its Table of International Call Sign Series to reflect a call sign change for Niue Island from ZK2 to E6. I had ZK2 in my log and E6 too. My first QSO with Niue new prefix was with E6AK in 2013 on 20M CW.

E6AK QSL card

No comments:

Post a Comment