CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Wednesday 9 March 2011

4A4A

Few words about 4A4A. Activation from Revillagigedo , Mexican Islands on Pacyfic Ocean ... When they started operation few days ago, there was many smart comments on cluster , mainly from EU , about weak activity, poor equipment, no antennas, etc ... Maybe propagation wasn`t good to EU direction, maybe some people need more patience I think. I was happy to logged 4A4A first time last Sunday on 12m CW and today I`ve made second QSO with 4A4A (nice sound on CW did did did did dah - did dah - did did did did dah - did dah) on 15mCW. 20:45 local time! 15m was closed during winter months in my location .... and tonight I had to lower my antenna because we have strong western wind ... and with antenna about 3m above ground (pointed to their direction) and 100W 4A4A logged again! Great fun it was! Thank you Chicos !!! I hope to work them on another bands as well .... maybe 10m ;) We have 155 Solar Flux Level Yes !

No comments:

Post a Comment