CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Sunday 27 March 2011

HF happenings ....

March is always busy with family life here and I don`t have much time for radio. During some spare moments last weekend 3 new DXCC logged , 2 Brand NEW!

UK8FF Anvar from Uzbekistan (30m CW)
S21YZ DX pedition from Bangladesh (20m CW)
 V85SS  AMBRAN from BRUNEI (20m CW)

Bangladesh and Brunei are Brand New Ones!

This weekend I didn`t take a part in WPX_SSB Contest. I will try it with CW in May. To be honest I don`t like calling in SSB (too much noise hi hi :) CW this is the thing!  And I will be busy contesting next weekend for SPDX Contest.

Last minute news! Just worked (21:45 local time) S21YZ 2`nd time on 30m with dipole and 100W !!! Great signal, great Team, great propagation, good FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment