CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Sunday 6 March 2016

121 QSOs during ARRL DX SSB 2016

ARRL DX SSB by EI9KC

121 QSOs made during my short run on ARRL DX SSB 2016. Not much but I had no time and prefer CW more . But SSB can be good sometimes too especially when you calling CQ with 100W on packed 21Mhz and VE8GER Patrick from Northern Territory is giving me a call !!!
What a fantastic location and QSO to remember! It was on Saturday.

I can compare now CW and SSB and ARRL DX .... I had more US States worked on CW , much more QSO with 100W and much easier was to work stations. 

5 comments:

  1. Great results Ark, especially the VE8. 73, Bas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice work getting VE8 and very much wanted call even here in Canada. I agree with you I to prefer CW contesting compared to SSB.
    73, Mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ark

    How did you plot that map of stations worked??

    Thanks
    Trevor
    EI2GLB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Trevor. Try http://www.qsomap.org/index.php . Good luck and enjoy. 73
      Ark

      Delete
  4. Thanks Ark never seen that site before,

    Trevor
    EI2GLB

    ReplyDelete