CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Sunday 24 April 2011

3 new DXCC from Easter Bunny

No too much time for the radio on that day, just few moments. And few moments on the radio today gave me 3 new DXCC on HF.
9J2RI Chris from Zambia. QRP station , operating just with 5W. He send selfspot on cluster and I was waiting to try give him a call. His signal was up and down , hard to listen but did it! New DXCC on HF, worked CW on 14Mhz. Just few moment after QSO I`ve got e-mail from Chris, from Zambia with thanks for QSO! Many thanks also for visiting my website Chris :)  QSO to remember!

9N7DX Dov operating from Nepal is my 2`nd new DXCC logged on Easter Sunday. Great DX pedition, great Operator! Pleasure to work with. QSO on 14Mhz CW.

8R1Z Lennox from Guyana in South Amercia is my 3`rd new one today. Worked on 24Mhz SSB today.

No comments:

Post a Comment