CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Saturday 30 April 2011

HL0A at 3m above the ground.

Windy condition today in my location, so my antenna is down
and 3m above the ground just worked HL0A from AS-105 : KANG HWA ISLAND South Korea. I was waiting last night for them but they didn`y show up. Today great signal from their location. Nice one!

Continue with low antenna I did Venezuela on 14Mhz and 18Mhz - SES station 4M5M
Long time I wasn`t active on 40m and 80m. Today had a chance to have look what is interesting there. And there was a few interesting stations celebrating Marconi Day , and IOTA from Scotland and Wales. 
Here is a view from my log. 80m-30m with dipole. 20m-10m 2ele Delta at 3m above the ground level. 
There is also a few stations I didn`t work , tried but no luck ... KH8/EA1IR on 20m SSB / 5H3EE on 10m CW / D2SG on 12m CW .

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like the antenna is doing a great job. For me it's attic antennas due to restrictions in the neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Michael VE3WDM. Thanks for first ever comment on my HF blog here :). Yes antenna is doing good job with low operating level. I have no room in my garden for guy ropes. Mast can be only extended when wind is slow.
    Vy 73!
    Ark EI9KC

    ReplyDelete