CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Wednesday 13 April 2011

QSL Card Print Service in Ireland



Hi Folks.
I`m a printer and few people asked me already about QSL cards.
I would like to offer you my help with design and print your QSL card at affordable prices.
Do not hesitate to contact me for more details
..
 ...

Prices are calculated based on your  needs (quantity , nr of pages , colours , finishing etc ...)
For example  you can add as many pictures as you wish. (If you need I have a large library of Irish landscapes taken by myself - pictures high quality free of charge). I can help with QSL design. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need some help with design / print your QSL card.

(Updated 04.03.2016)

1 comment:

  1. I am looking for between 500-1000 qsl cards with an ICOM IC-R8600 receiver on the front of the card in colour and the required spaces on the back to be filled in . My swl number is EI887 and I am a member of the IRTS . You can get me at ,gerard.nicholson@yahoo.com or you can use the gerardnicholson1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete