CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Sunday 28 August 2011

SKED Sunday morning

Yesterday morning I SWL station from New Zealand on 30m. It was Mark ZL3AB. He had 559 in my QTH but I had no chances to make QSO as he was busy. I wrote an e-mail to Mark with regards and informations about his RST near Dublin. He replied very quick to me with proposition for a SKED tomorrow morning at 5:50 UTC same band 30m same freq 10124. In the morning here in Europe, he had Sunday evening ... About 20K km distance. My Wimdom dipole and his Inverted V. Today I wake up at 5:30, cup of tea and I was waiting for his call on 10124 and then at 5:50UTC sharp Mark started to call me and e-mail came with info that he is on the frequency. I started call back but he didn`t copy my station on the begining. After few calls he had to tune up slightly and he pick-up my call !!! Short QSO in CW and I was delighted! Just when we finished I herad some station was calling me on the same freq .... it was Marks`s neighbor .. ZL3NB Bill. We had short QSO on 30m as well. My first QSOs on 30m with ZL. Many thanks specially to Mark ZL3AB to set-up SKED EI-ZL ... 20k km on dipoles! QSOs to remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment