CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Friday 23 September 2011

4W6A - 30m - surprise


Nice surprise today. When I checked on-line log from 4W6A I`ve found my not 100% made QSO last night on 30m CW! Why not 100% ??? When 4W6A was active on 10Mhz CW with good signal in my location some station was making QRM tunning on the same frequency. And I was calling them but didn`t copy reply to my call correctly ... they logged me anyway! Hmm I`m always for 2-way QSO , raport must be exchanged both ways. During their operation from East Timor I SWL them on 40CW/ 20SSB / 18CW/ 15SSB/10 CW/SSB. Great signal on 10m they had early afternoon here but to work them on SSB I need ..... big power and better antenna. Pile-up is massive and for SSB there is no hope to work them at the moment.

On the picture my SPECIAL MANUFACTURE KENT COMBINATION IAMBIC PADDLE AND STRAIGHT KEY.

No comments:

Post a Comment