CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Saturday 3 September 2011

All Asia SSB with New 1

XX9LT Bom from Macau is my Brand New DXCC worked today on 15m during All Asia SSB Contest. I was operating for a few moments on 21Mhz during AA Contest. Few JA , Middle East and Cyprus worked on 15m. Big new is Macau and few new DXCC on 15m : Hong Kong / Guam. When I heard WH2X Joel from Guam I was thinking that he is from Asia but Guam is Oceania and he was calling Asia station. He answer to my call , gave me raport. Hope he will count this QSO in his logbook. During All Asia Contest you are only allowed to work AS stations, some log book cannot add non Asia station during this contest. Anyway we will see. Nice condition was on 12m as well. I`ve made QSO with EY8MM Nodir from Tajikistan and 5R8UM Daniel from Germany operating now from Madagascar.

No comments:

Post a Comment