CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Sunday 25 September 2011

VK - ZL openings

I had to go to the Dublin Airport early in the morning. When I was back home I didn`t want to go back to bed and decided to have a look on the bands for condition. I`ve made few contacts with VK and ZL stations. Australia and New Zealand was very strong in my location. To be honest like never before. On 20m almost on every frequency stations from VK and ZL were calling CQ DX or CQ Europe. I had my first ZL SSB  QSO. One Tasmania logged as well. Some QSOs very via LP and some via SP. Great opening also on 28Mhz! SWL first JA station and logged China on 10m. One big surprise in my log today as well. Not Oceania .... Central Amercia ...

YS3CW Roberto from Italy operating as YS3CW worked early in the morning on 30mCW. I didn`t know that it will be new DXCC on HF ;) Nice surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment