CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Saturday 19 November 2011

T2T on ... 40mCW UFF UFF UFF!

T2T "First major DXpedition organised by Pacyfic DXer`s" gave me one of my BEST QSOs! I was trying for few days to work them on 40mCW / 30mCW. To be honest focus on T2T ONLY I was waiting for them on their frequencies, when they were operating. Signal was too low, or no operation ... or pile-up was massive. Today early in the morning same again. Big pile-up from EU and a lot of NA stations in the same time. But they were active long time on 40m today in the morning (UTC) and condition was good. Not great , their signal was weak but readable. Around 11:00 UTC (it was 23:00 local time in there) when 90% of EU stations "lost their hope" to work them on 40m ... T2T was still on 40mCW. I heard few EU stations still calling them (ON/PA/DL/F) but they didn`t copy them. I was trying few times and .... they`ve got my call on the top of the other EU stations calling them in the same time. My Wimdom dipole managed it very well! Tuvalu logged on 40mCW!!! 17 years on the radio, 17 years chasing Dxing and Tuvalu from Pacyfic Ocean worked with dipole on 40mCW is ONE OF MY BEST QSO! QSO to remember. This blog is about this moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment