CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Monday 28 November 2011

Winter Target ..... 80m

CQ WW CW 2011 Contest gave me a lot of experience on 80m band. And now my target is to focus on that band. Winter long nights are perfect to search for some DX on 80m. My QSL statistics are low on that band. At the moment I have 29 DXCC confirmed by LoTW only. Here is some statistics. I still need some EU QSL ;) But no worries about it. My target is to work 100 DXCC on 80 during winter time. It means I need 10 more countries. QSL is different story.
All blue spots here on the map are my 80m contacts. Looking forward to catch 10 more ;)

P.S. Last minute info! Just worked DS4DBF from South Korea ... 3.5Mhz CW of course! Big NEW ONE on 80m!

No comments:

Post a Comment