CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Friday 6 April 2012

Hunting for Macquarie Island ... got Micronesia instead.

Last few days I was searching bands and signals from Macquarie Island. Few days of operation VK0TH left and it will be nice to have just one QSO with this remote place on the Earth. And during my searching for Trevor on 21MhzCW I`ve found Micronesia , Weno Island !!! Big time NEW ONE. Signal was low, V63AAZ (Jonas SA0AAZ) was calling CQ CQ lonely in CW. And EI9KC is happy to be in his log. Visit his profile on QRZ.com a lot of nice underwater pictures!

2 comments:

  1. Be great to catch up, look for me on Sunday after 0000 UTC. Should see the cluster spots, will keep an eye out for your callsign.

    Trevor - VK0TH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello OM Trevor! Nice to see you. From Western EU is a big challenge to work you. I will try ;) Best chances on 30m around 6 UTC my friend. See you on the bands!
      Vy 73!
      Ark EI9KC

      Delete