CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Monday 23 April 2012

Jan Mayen for 30 seconds on 28Mhz

Svein JX9JKA is now QRV from this remote place in Europe. He is very active on the bands and EI9KC logged his station on 40/20 SSB so far. And today he was active on 24/28Mhz. When first spots on the cluster shows that his signal can be reach in LA (Norway) I`ve decided to tune into his frequency on 28Mhz and listen any signal from JX. And to be honest .... his call appeared in EI for just 30 seconds. He pick-up my call , gave me raport and I gave him his raport and ... I don`t know if he got it! Strong QSB from +30dB to ZERO in 30 seconds. Amazing opening. Looking forward to see his call on few new bands in my log in the future. He will stay on Jan Mayen till March 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment