CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Sunday 21 October 2012

Worked All Germany 2012

Contest season mode ON! I like to participate in several HF Contests on the bands during autumn-winter season here in Ireland. Worked All Germany was first this season for me and I happy to have several DL stations in my log. I was active for a short time on 40m CW Low Power. Above is my results from last year. 1`st in Ireland ... there is no many active Contest stations in EI. Next weekend will see how we can do! CQWW SSB 2012! This is like World HF Championship ! I will try my best :) Much more like it CW part but SSB can give some fun as well. Condition on the bands is great at the moment and forecast shows it will stay till next week or even will be better! Uff Uff lets Rock the Bands! CU es GL at Contests! de EI9KC

No comments:

Post a Comment