CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Wednesday 17 October 2012

T30PY - WESTERN KIRIBATI - for 1`st time

T30PY is QRV now on the bands. And today for first time EI9KC is happy to log them on 30mCW as New DXCC on HF! When they show-up on 10Mhz here they copy me as 9KC but my morse key was bit rusty and I couldn`t repeat correctly my call-sign again. Didn`t give up .... after few minutes pile-up was bigger and it was much harder. Figured out was is the best split and here you go! Pacific is great to work with my dipole! Some stations is almost no possible. Had no chances with TT8TT Chad - no hope! No hope with Niger as well on dipole here. For some reasons I had them very weak in here on 30/40m. Now I have a hope for 3B9SP Rodrigues as signal is much better on low bands here than Chad and Niger ... I was worry about my dipole condition after removing it from a mast and hang on the tree here. But now looks is ok sometimes :)

And now fantastic job on 15mCW. First evening here of their operation on 21Mhz and they had great signal in my location. Very hard was to break NA pile-up .... but DID IT! Western Kiribati on another band!

DXCC : 280

No comments:

Post a Comment