CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Friday 19 October 2012

3B9SP Rodriguez Islands

3B9SP is now QRV on the bands by HB9 Team. Not new DXCC for me but one some bands it will be nice to have them in my log. Worked already on 17/12/10mCW. Was trying on 30mCW but no luck and on 28MhzSSB same story.
Some nice situation happened when I was working them on 12mCW today. Gave them a call and heard KC  back , figured out that it was not for me ... probably some other KC station , similar callsign was calling them in the same time. And it was EI2KC Tony, One of Top EI Dx`er ... I knew it where they were listen for and few seconds after another KC logged in Rodriguez! This time EI9KC :)) Received TXT Message from Tony shortly after QSO. "KC gang is strikes again" :))) QSO to remember !

No comments:

Post a Comment