CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Saturday 2 March 2013

Clipperton anyone?

Started with delay .... but finally started! I was waiting for them since 5AM today .... Operation begins on 40mSSB and 30mCW and ...6mEME. More soon I hope :) Logged for first time on 30mCW as New DXCC! Great signal .... My antennas loves that direction. TX5K - DX Pedition from Clipperton Island located on Pacific Ocean just started! Will rock DX-Clusters for a week! Good Luck to All! On the video here FB signal on 30m CW in my location recorded about 1h after my QSO. Sometimes their signal was +20dB! on my dipole .... This is my 200 DXCC worked on 30m !!!


P.S. I know one BIG-GUN who only needs Clipperton on Top Band hi hi :)

2 comments:

  1. Thx for the info, I will be looking for them on RTTY.

    PS: The link on "TX5K" needs fixing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello OM YO6IRF many thanks for your comment! Link corrected! 73!
    And GL!

    ReplyDelete