CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Saturday 9 March 2013

Welcome Solomon Islands on 20m

As far as I remember Solomon Islands was difficult DXCC to work for me. Few weeks ago I had first QSO with H44KW and now another station from Solomon Islands logged today. H44G - DL7DF with his Team now QRV from H44 and soon H40! SWL them today on 30m but it was time for JA only. No chances at all. And then spotted on 20mCW. Great signal they had. My antenna was low. Heard EI3KG and EI6FR logged and few G stations - decided to give a try! It was our time! Antenna up and after 5 minutes - H44G in my log! Nice one. I have hope for another bands!

P.S. No luck with TX5K RTTY , no big pressure at all. Look like they started to prepare for QRT!

No comments:

Post a Comment