CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Friday 26 April 2013

2 New DXCC confirmed today!

8Q7DV - Maldives as my 285!
QSO from late 2011 ... it took long time to get this card direct. No chances for LoTW, no chances for Bureau. USD stolen from letters. Only IRC coupon is doing a job. Slow Russian post is not helping either. Card was important for me 6 bands with Maldives and two emissions! Including QSO on 80m!

and Algeria confirmed ....at last !!!
7X2GK - Kamel from Algeria gave me 286 DXCC confirmed. This is eQSL from him, but he also gave me QSL on LoTW! I think he is THE ONLY Operator is Algeria using LoTW now. I have many QSOs with this country but QSL is other story. Thanks Kamel!

3 DXCC are not confirmed in my log:

Tokelau - ZK3T , ZK3N
Clipperton Island - TX5K
Dem. Republic of Congo - 9Q/DK3MO , 9Q0HQ/7

Tokelau and Clipperton is only mather of time ... but both stations from Dem. Rep of Congo are not valid for DXCC as they operating without legal licence.

Similar story with my 290 country worked but not accepted by ClubLog and DXCC - 

No comments:

Post a Comment