CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Friday 19 April 2013

ZK3N - Tokelau 2`nd time



This is signal from Tokelau Islands recorded this morning on 30mCW. ZK3N is now active on the bands. Two German operators are there and today I had a chance to work them on 30m and I took it. I was waiting for them in the morning. I had to prepare my kids to school and in the mean time they were spotted on 10Mhz. They just did few QSOs and went QRX for 10min. When they returned on same QRG I had only few minutes because I had to drop my kids off to school. Luckily I did it! ZK3N - Tokelau Islands worked on 30m! I had just one QSO with this DXCC entity ZK3T operatoed in January this year. Still not confirmed... Anyway I am happy with my 30m dipole. Is doing great job in heavy pile-up , bit of luck is also needed.

BTW: ZK3N - Online Log : https://secure.clublog.org/logsearch/ZK3N

3 comments:

  1. Ark, congratulations on ZK3N. It has been very tough here, and quite chaotic. he keeps going QRT just when his signal is strong to EU!! This morning I am trying him on 17m CW for the past HOUR!! . . . with no success. So well done on a good contact!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tony. Thanks. I was trying on 17m today as well. No luck. Chaotic as you said. Good Luck with this one anyway! I know you will make it 73!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete