CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Saturday 15 March 2014

Chatcham Island


Chatham Island worked on HF at last! Great memories with this DXCC I have .... 14 years ago when I was active CB`er and when small one-person DX-Pedition was announced I`ve took few days holidays to work this Island on the end of the World ... Done in just few hours I remember ... Anyway is not rare but also is not so often on HF as well. Last few small activity from Chatham wasn`t noticed by myself. It was like PSK32 only or something like that. Never mind .... Yesterday was a day to log Chatham for a first time on HF! 28Mhz RTTY in the evening! I still can`t belive how it was possible but it was. .... ZL7/OE2SNL is active now, he is a member of the ZL7AAA forthcoming DX Pedition ... Condition is good at the moment. Looking forward to work Chatham Island soon on different bands and modes too ....

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Very nice DX. The chatham DXpedition on CB must be 261AT0 by 13AT015 Pete if I remember. Didn't have the opportunity to make the QSO back then. But hope to work this one on the HAM bands. 73 from a ex CB-DXer.
    Bas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 100% it was Pete that day Bas. I still have 4 pages QSL card in my collection. Vy 73!

      Delete