CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Mind the Gap!


While I`m wating for Chatham Island DX-Pedition ZL7AAA and Mellish Reef  VK9MT for ATNO I am trying to feel the gaps in my log and ....

1) Worked ON7DU Belgium on 12M as New One on 24Mhz .... yes Belgium thanks Johan!.... still need Sweden :)
2) Guadelupe FG/F6ITD on 40M - Jean Pierre - thanks for new band!
3) HK0/UA4WHX - San Andres and Providencia - always welcome in my log. Thanks Vlad!
4) D2QR - Sergey - New on Digi - I am not big fan of digi modes but 100 DXCC is my target ....
5) 4S7LXG , 4S7DFG , 4S7FRG - Sri Lanka 2014 DX-Pedition - big chance for LoTW QSL at last from Sri Lanka and good opportunity to work this country on missing bands .....
6) ..... and BIG NEW ONE on CW! Today worked my 296 DXCC on CW! ...... When I`ve finished QSO with Sergy D2QR on RTTY another station gave him a call .... beautiful signal! .... Decided to send HIM an e-mail for possible SKED QSO! Very quickly got reply! One hour later 2-way QSO completed! On CW, yes for New One, also for possible 17M QSL. I had this country on 17M but no QSL .... It will be not fair for me give his call-sign here. I don`t want this station to get unwanted e-mails etc ,,,,.

No comments:

Post a Comment