CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Wednesday 15 October 2014

VK9DLX - Lord Howe Island 2014


"German invasion on Lord Howe Island" QRV!

Lord Howe is welcome in my log on several bands ... I have just one band confirmed 21Mhz CW ... and now there is hope for more. Thanks to Lagunaria DX Group DXpedition VK9DLX
This is big style operation from Lord Howe. 3 tons of equipment! 10 stations running .... well!
Last night massive pile-up on 20M CW .... without luck from my side. I was watching them
on SDR device ... (their pile-up ... uff) ...! No doubt they will give a lot of new slots to HAM radio DX community and many ATNO as well! From my side ... never heard Lord Howe Island so strong!
They will stay there for more than 2 weeks. I hope everyone will get a chance to work them.
Good Luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment