CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Thursday 7 April 2016

UKEI SSB - April 6`th

UKEI Contest

Last night I`ve participated in SSB part of UKEI 80M sprint. This time from EI0PL Club Station as I was there to chase some DX on low bands :)
80M was noisy and recently fixed EU beverage helps a lot!

66 QSOs - 1 busted call. Best QSO with SQ9ZBC Marcin 1982 km. I did some propaganda about this sprint on polish message board and it is nice to see few SP station in this competition.

Last night contacts

I was using EI0PL call but my log for some reasons was for EI9KC and was sent with mistake.
When raw scores were published last night I had last place with 42 errors !!!
No doubt!
All QSOs were checked with EI9KC and not EI0PL ..... my fault.

Early in the morning I`ve got message from Chris GM3WOJ  Contest Adjudicator what has happend
and EI0PL will be count as checklog. But looks my log was fixed and when official scores were published EI0PL acheived 1`st place in High power section!
Nice one! My first ever 1`st in this competition.



2 comments:

  1. Great achievement Ark. Congratulations with the 1st place. I was only a few points away from first place in the QRP section ;-). You had a great signal and was the first station I worked in the contest. Overall propagation was not good. You were one of the strongest on the band. Low signals from other participants here. 73, Bas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bas. I had great time last night on 80M. Arrived at EI0PL to work FT4JA on 80M. We had to fix 80M vertical after winter storms looks like it was worth it! COngratulations with your QRP score. I must try one day to do the same. Vy 73! Ark

      Delete