CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Thursday 20 October 2011

EI9KC ... UP

I had real pleasure on the radio this morning ...

  • 3XY1D DX pedition from Guinea in Africa worked for first time on 40mCW. I was trying last night on 30/20 CW but pile-up was so strong. They just started and their location is "easy" from EI. I hope to work them on few more bands. This is new DXCC on HF me.
  • E51NOU Bill from USA is operating now from South Cook Island. Worked this morning on 30m. Great QSO. New DXCC on 30m and CW as well.
  • T32C I was trying to copy them on 80m early in the morning but there was not signal at all ... but worked them for first time RTTY on 30m!
  • 28Mhz ... I was calling CQ on 28Mhz CW this morning and I`ve got massive pile-up from Japan. It was very difficult to read call-sign. I was like DX ;) After  short time I`ve decided to go to operate in split frequency. For first time EI9KC was calling UP! OMG! I was like DX ;) A lot mistakes during QSOs but no worries. Praktice makes masters ;) I have to practice letter H .... 22 JAs stations worked this morning. Thank you Folks! Great fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment