CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Monday 24 October 2011

ZK2V Clever operator!

ZK2V I think it was Chris GM3WOJ / ZL1CT operating now from beautiful place in Oceania - NIUE. Wikipedia says: "Niue is an island country in the South Pacific Ocean. It is commonly known as the "Rock of Polynesia", and inhabitants of the island call it "the Rock"" And we had short opening on the 28MhzCW from his location on 28Mhz. He knew it that and he was calling EU. I`ve seen spot on cluster and 2minutes later QSO with ZK2V logged! Just needed one call! OK he reply to me EI? I had to repeat  my call twice just to be sure and he replied to me EI9KC 599 EI9KC. Thank you! Thanks for calling EU and thanks for New DXCC on HF! I had just one QSO on 11m with Niue more than 10 years ago.

P.S. Many thanks for rapid LoTW QSL!

No comments:

Post a Comment