CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Monday 17 October 2011

Temotu Province for first time!


When I`ve spotted Jacek`s activation H40KJ on the cluster few days ago I was thinking wow where is that ??? And now I know because I had QSO with Jacek (SP5DRH) on 17m CW via S/P! Brand New Big One for me. Such a small island Pigeon Island located on Reef Islands ... Temotu Province is a part of Salomon Islands located between Papua New Guinea and Vanuatu ... We had very strong wind in Ireland today, around 21:00 local time I`ve spotted his call-sign on the cluster and I turn my radio tho his frequency and signal wasn`t loud but readable ... antenna was down ... I went to the garden , wind-up antenna and ... just one call I needed! Tnx Jacek!

No comments:

Post a Comment