CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Sunday 30 October 2011

HF weekend happenings.

A lot to say after few days ....
  • TU2T Ivory Coast - new DXCC for me worked on HF. I was trying them on 40/30m no luck. Signal very weak and big pile-up. I must say they have weaker signal than 3XY1D working from similar location. Anyway ... worked them today on 17mSSB / 10mCW / 12mRTTY no bad ... 3 bands = 3 modes ;)) Good thing is to see log update in real time!
  • Another new DXCC on HF worked 8Q7DV Maledives ...10mSSB during CQWW SSB 2011 contest.
  • CQWW SSB 2011 Contest - I was active for short time yesterday and bit longer today. No much. Just enough to make: 300QSO! I was operating on single band 28Mhz - unassisted category - high power.  Beautiful openings on 10m! Band fully open. 300QSO - 64 countries - 23 zones. UFF! Good stuff! About 30newDXCC on 10m band! 90% of my time I was calling to another stations without using DX Cluster , last 25 minutes I was calling CQ and I was spotted on DX Cluster and I did 74QSOs with USA stations it means I had about 3 QSOs per minute :)) Great Fun it was! All my contatcts are uploaded to LoTW.
  • I have digital interface to connect PC to my radio! Wow! A lot of new opportunities on the way! One of them was during CQ WW SSB Contest. I was able to put exact frequency to my logbook!

No comments:

Post a Comment