CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Monday 26 November 2012

Mauritania on 80m!

Polish DX-Pedition in Mauritania now making HF busy and I needed this entity for Phone and on 80m. And maybe ..... maybe .... on 160m if things goes well. Latest New One on TB was The Gambia! But .... 80m first. I was thinking it will be tough ... but it was not! One call to be honest! I was waiting for them on their frequency on 3515. Few minutes earlier member of the Team posted info to DX Cluster that they are on 3.525 and listen up2. It was mistake because he was calling on 3.515! And I was there ..... signal very weak but good ears on the other side! I had to repeat my call three times to be sure they will reply to me EI9KC. And they did it! Great! Mauritania on phone sorted yesterday on 21Mhz and 80mCW today .... I will try to get some more slots with my Polish friends in Mauritania. One of them I had pleasure to meet when I was passing my HAM radio licence many years ago. SP3GEM Jurek - every DX-Man in SP-land knows him and his QTH and his antennas of course! One of his best designed antenna is in Ireland now at EI3KG/EI5JQ QTH. Good Luck in Mauritania! Enjoy the pile-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment