CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Jamaica, Papua, ITU Geneva

Last night I had a chance for some QSOs after few days break.

JAMAICA
6Y5WJ Josh from Jamaica was active on 30m and I was trying to make a QSO with him. He returned to my call, I gave him 599 but unfortunately I didn`t copy my report. I`ve send e-mail to Josh with thanks for QSO. Jamaica will be my new DXCC on HF but not this time. I didn`t make 2-way QSO. Next time I hope!
Thanks Josh! I will wait for another chance to work you on the radio.

PAPUA NEW GUINEA
Wonderful QSL in my box today!

P29CS Andy via M0URX.
Good looking, high quality QSL
ITU Geneva
Brand new DXCC, never worked before. 4U1ITU was very active on the bands today and I had a chance to log this station on 14Mhz SSB.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked the QSL and QSO. I’m back in P29 so listen out for me. ( ex 5R8CS )

    ReplyDelete