CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Friday 18 January 2013

Fernando de Noronha - on low bands.

PP1CZ is currently active from Fernando de Noronha as  PY0F/PP1CZ. I needed this entity on few band. And looks like now 160m and 20m ;) left to complete! Last night .... I was trying on 40m but without luck pile-up was not too bad but QRM yes. Leo QSYed to 80m and here we are. Not many stations from EU copied him that time ... I did it! Well ... to be honest QRMer from 40m QSYed too ... Not sure 100% about correct entry in his logbook. We will see. Maybe another opportunity will be here to give try on 80m. Best condition will be in the morning I think. Now when I am writing this note Leo is active on 40mCW. I was trying to reach him 3 days .... today did it! 40mCW logged for sure! I was waiting for him on 7.004 but he showed up on 7.002 tonight ;) It was my 2`nd QSO today with him. 15mCW logged as well early in the afteroon today.

No comments:

Post a Comment