CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Tuesday 8 January 2013

When DX-ing is a pleasure - part 2


When DX-ing is a pleasure part 1 - here .... it has also different point of view. My favourite band on HF is 30m ... NO SSB allowed here .... no microphone ..... CW - fundamental to HAM radio and DIGI Modes only ... as I am not big fan of digi modes ... enjoying operating CW almost every day there. Band is open 24h here .... well. From some directions of course.

DX-ing is a pleasure for me when I am calling CQ from my first ever home made antenna , inverted V-dipole hanging on the tree using 100W barefoot from my radio , sending morse code at 21 wpm (can read 32 hihi) and enjoying every single QSO! Tonight same as every night .... CQ CQ de EI9KC PSE K few QSOs on 30m few stations from USA and Europe logged and ... one surprise from South Africa replied to my call - ZS6EZ Chris ... great QSO ... thank for 449 in South Africa Chris! This is real pleasure for me , this is how I like to enjoy HAM radio and CW!

On the picture here my first Morse paddle - Kent TWO - will try very soon to practice on something new ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment