CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Thursday 10 January 2013

When CW is a pleasure ....


Just arrived ... Morsedirigent (Der Morse Dirigent) ... not much time to play with it today but for sure will enjoy very soon. My old "Kent TWO" - paddle / straight key was good ... for some time ... but when things are not going like your fingers are asking to do - it is time for a change. And here it is. Brand new morse paddle to improve my CW skills. Hard to make a choice these days - what to get ?... Paddle or straight ? For me paddle for sure ... then what make ? Top brands are not for my pocket ... this one here made by Scheunemann-Morsetasten in Germany is from the middle shelf but some people says: "simply the best paddle ever made". It is good for sure , not much experience here to say more but as I said ... I will enjoy.

The only one thing I did not like when see it first time - those blue finger pieces - this is only me - I will try to replace them with transparent ones ...

3 comments:

  1. Czesc. Gratuluje zakupu. Miałem kiedyś w ręce Shurra, ale wtedy to jeszcze nie wiedziałem, że będę uwielbiał telegrafie :) Niech służy jak najlepiej! /SQ7NUR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Blue paddles are an option that cost "Blue Fingerpieces for Morse Dirigent, $28.00/pr"

    ReplyDelete