CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Saturday 4 April 2015

Wallis and Futuna again on 30M!



This is Jean-Jacques FW5JJ on 30M this morning. And I had pleasure to work him! My 2`nd QSO with this DXCC entity on 10Mhz. I didn`t use 30M very much last days but yesterday my "Inv. V" hanging on the tree did extraordinary with Jeff from Hong Kong VR2UU! For so many night I was trying listen him on 30M - no luck - last night finally managed QSO! This morning wake-up early to give try PQ0T on LF but they were "only" on 40M SSB .....

Around 7:00 FW5JJ was spotted on 30M CW. I was trying to work him few days ago on 30M without luck. I still remember my FB QSO with Laci FW0NAR 3 years ago. But that was in the evening our time. BTW FW5JJ was much stronger later on 30M

FW5JJ  - EI9KC QSO on 30M already in the log! TNX JJ!

No comments:

Post a Comment