CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Saturday 4 April 2015

WOW! Trindade and Martim Vaz Island on 40M in my log!

PQ0T
Trindade and Martim Vaz Island
2015

When I woke up this morning I had feeling to give a try on 40M CW to work PQ0T.
Yesterday they were active on CW ....
Today ... SSB ... narrow split and 1000 stations calling him. I was trying for 3h on 28mHz
two days ago without luck.

I was listening his split for few minutes ... no hope. CW maybe but no SSB.
I know my dipole, and I know when it will be workable ....
Not today , not in that condition ....

But then they went QRT for a while , when they came back ... signal was very tiny ... barely readable with "G" stations on his QRG.
EU SR passed , no callers , CQ CQ PQ0T 5 UP
Decided to call him. Why not ... ?
One call!
EI9KC 59

Allelujah - Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment