CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Tuesday 11 December 2012

69 days left to another New One ....

If no surprise activity on the bands I have to wait 69 days to catch new DXCC country on HF! Currently worked 283 countries on HAM bands. Latest NEW ONE - Auckland, Campbell Islands  ZL9HR. Here is a list of upcoming DX Operations. First "wanted position" is H44KW Solomon Islands - CW only DX-pedition by G3SWH and G3RTE. And shortly afterwards XT1T from Burkina Faso by Italian DX-Pedition Team. Their latest trip to Chad TT8TT confirmed today by QSL card. I will be active on the radio from time to time chasing new countries on several bands and will try to improve my low bands antenna system.
ZL9HR -Team

Last words about ZL9HR! I did not expect to work Campbell Island on 5 bands! This is big surprise for me and I am very happy with that results. Spend a lot of time waiting for you Guys on your operating frequencies but is was worth it! It is a pity that you did not start earlier and could not stay on the Islands few more days .... but anyway thank you for you BIG EFFORT! It was pleasure to work you 20km away! Waiting now for OQRS to be on on your website and I will donate your DX-Pedition with a pleasure. Have 3 videos in my collection of your activity there from Campbell. A videos to remember how ZL9HR sounds on the air. Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment