CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Tuesday 18 December 2012

Oman on Top Band!

Great DX worked tonight on Top Band! Not much time for the radio these days but just few moments on the end of the day to turn on my radio and see what is the condition on the low bands as high bands are closed during the darkness here. Last year I was happy to work Chris A45XR on 80m and tonight last band with Oman completed! I had a pleasure to work Chris on every band and every mode and here you are on 160m! Wonderful signal in my location tonight! Pleasure to make QSO. I was trying to reach him last few days but no luck as the signal was weak and I have very strong noise level on TB 8dB. Was playing with new antenna for 160/80 called slopper but no success and I`ve found my 79m long dipole working much better than tested slopper.

No comments:

Post a Comment