CW vs SSB (WKD)
316 x 305
Band slots (CFM) on Clublog x LoTW
2306 x 2226

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Two new countries on TB!

Great two contacts on TB here .... yesterday OX3KQ Jesper from Greenland , worked SSB , very hard it was I had to wait few days to signal from Top of The World be readable here ... and It was worth it! As Jesper is active now on TB almost every day. Greenland on 160m logged! And today 2`nd New One! OY3JE Jan from Torshavn on Faroe Islands ... worked JT65 :)) I am not big fun of digi modes, much more prefer fundamental of HAM radio ... CW ... but sometimes has to be done if no other way left. I was trying to call him when he was calling CQ ... but time on my computer was not synchronized. This is very important setting when using JT65, every second has to be bang on at both ends. So I had to synchronize my clock and here we go :) Top Band will be challenge for me now. Let see what else I can work on this band this winter season .....

No comments:

Post a Comment